I recently went to Imagine Dragons concert in Bangkok, Thailand. That was my first time of rock concert, so I was really excited about it. I was absolutely IMPRESSED about this. I went to many concerts but this is one of the most amazing show that I’ve ever been to. I didn’t know much about Imagine Dragons, but you know what, I went to this concert because of the only “Radioactive” song which I saw their performance with Kendrick Lamar on Youtube. That was it and it was the right decision, you know. Going to concerts is my favorite thing right now. (I will list concerts that I used to go later!)
Alright, let me talk about what I thought about this show and here they are:
- I have no idea about the lead singer but since I saw him, I fell in love with him. I loved when he performed, all of his energy, the way he sings, and his emotion in each song. I could say I really love this guy.
- The concert started late. I didn’t know what was going on but this was frustrating. I had to wait for 2 hours (standing not sitting) until the show started.
- The large projector was really cool. I liked that 3 stripes and my understanding was it’s the main concept of the latest album, right? (I think I have to do more research not just guessing around…)
- The “Radioactive” was on FIRE.🔥🔥🔥 IT’S THE BEST PERFORMANCE OF THIS SHOW.
- Thank you so much for the lead singer. He raised the awareness of depression. As I’ve experienced in depression, this is matter. I wish I could reach to somebody but no one can help me, not even my family because they are the cause of it. But I’m fighting it, really hard and all by myself. And I loved his powerful speech he said that night. It will keep me fighting.
- The concert was only 1 hr 30 mins. It was too short.
- After the show, I can’t stop listening to their songs until now!
Conclusion: I LOVE this show. It was perfect even though it was a little bit delay. I will absolutely see it again if I had a chance.!!!
Amazing and full of energy concert!!!